Articles

Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".
Jan 16 2016
JANUARY 13, 2016 PHOTOGRAPH BY NICK DAVID/GETTY IMAGES I gave up biting my nails 3 years ago after seeing my 4-year-old son chewing away at his own digits. How could I encourage him to break his bad habit if I didn't do the same? But with biting behind me, I became obsessed with polishing my nails to candy-colored perfection. It seemed like a...
Jan 14 2016
APRIL 3, 2015 PHOTOGRAPH BY UWE KREJCI/GETTY IMAGES               Subscribe When it comes to preventing cancer, your best defense may be common sense: Up to 40% of cancers are caused by "lifestyle behaviors" like smoking...
Jan 14 2016
Research shows that such diets are less costly when compared to the cheapest USDA-recommended diet Date January 5, 2016 Source: Lifespan Summary: Contrary to popular belief, healthy diets rich in fruits and vegetables are affordable, say researchers whose study focused on community food bank programs. FULL STORY   Research conducted by...
Jan 13 2016
  1. INTRODUCTION Cancer rates have been steadily rising and will most probably consider to rise in your lifetime. The main reason cancer risk overall is rising is because of our increasing lifespan.However-research suggests that only 5 percent of cancers are hereditary1. So for the other 95% the lifestyle choices we make, the foods we eat, and our...

Pages