Soul Tips - Healing Meditation
Meditation has an incredible effect on the mind, body and soul. The power of our mind is often underestimated, as well as our body's ability to heal itself. We are infinitely powerful beings with amazing healing powers. Here is a short meditation to help you tap into your healing powers:
- Take a moment to get comfortable and settle in.
- Allow your body to begin to relax. Let's take five deep breaths in through the nose, hold the breath for as long as you comfortably can and release.
- Continue to steady your mind by focusing on your breathing for a few moments.
- Feel relaxation beginning at the bottom of your feet and slowly flowing up to the top of your head. Feel the waves of peace and relaxation spreading all throughout your body.
- Your entire being now is relaxed and calm.
- Focus your attention now on your body, and think about the healing that needs to take place.
- Create an image in your mind of your current state of being. Imagine the physical ailment that troubles you. It might be pain, or illness, or injury. It might be something diagnosed, or it may be a problem that is not yet identified. Whatever it is that you would like to heal, imagine this problem in your mind right now.
- Focus on the specific location in your body where this problem is present.
- You might want to imagine the problem as a dark area, and picture the healing relaxation as light. See the light of relaxation flowing through your body. Direct the light of healing relaxation toward the dark area.
- Your body has many ways of healing itself. See the healing relaxation promoting your immune system.... promoting strength... promoting growth of healthy tissue.... removing unhealthy matter from your body.... removing toxins, bacteria, or waste.... cleaning up your body....
- Imagine the light of healing relaxation flowing, swirling, touching the edges of the dark problem area in your body. You might notice small pieces of the dark area being carried away by the healing relaxation.... allow these dark pieces to leave your body as you breathe out.
- -Breathe in health, healing, and calm....
- Breathe out tension, illness, and any problems in your body....
- Allow the light healing relaxation to continue swirling around the dark problem area... see the dark area getting smaller...
- Imagine your immune system working to heal you.... picture the cells you need going to the places they need to go.... working as needed to heal your body.....
- Imagine the healing relaxation flowing, coursing through your body.....
- Allow your body to heal itself....Feel confident in your body's ability to heal itself.
- Express gratitude to the Universe for everything It has given to you, everything It has taken from you and for everything that is on its way for you.
About Break The Norms
The 'Break The Norms Movement' is an initiative to break taboos in spirituality and provide a transparent picture of the pure potentiality that is seeking manifestation in each one of us. With sacred meditations and workshops, we aim to prepare you with road-maps to truth in a way that is amoral and independent in its soul. Visit us at www.BreakTheNorms.com