135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States
Tue, Oct 24 at 9:00 AM–3:00 PM
Fran Drescher’s Health Summit is an intense, educational day that transforms attendees from passive patients into active medical consumers.
It’s a life-changing event that will blow your mind with cutting-edge health information. We dive into topics like Robotic Surgery, Biodynamic Farming, Natural Alternatives to Overcoming Addiction & Dependence on Prescription Drugs, Detoxing Your Home, Current Environmental Issues like Water Quality, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement, Using Snake Venom to “Paint” & Identify Cancer Cells, Nutrition, Exercise, Heart Health, Overcoming Tauma, and much more.
Guests include Cristina Ferrare, Samantha Harris, Dr. Hyla Cass, Dr. Aly Cohen, Dr. Gail Jackson, Dr. Zuri Murrell, Dr. Mel Kurtulus, Leslie Michaelson, Dr. Zuri Murrell, Dr. Jim Olson, Dr. Dean Ornish, and Dr. Pam Taub.
- $500 – VIP Ticket includes post-event VIP Reception with Fran Drescher and select speakers, All-Day Beverages, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Premium Seating
- $300 – General Admission Ticket includes All-Day Beverages, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Open Seating
9:00 am – Check In/Continental Breakfast
10:00 am – Program Starts
12:30 pm – Lunch
3:00 pm – Program Ends
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – VIP Reception with Fran Drescher and Select Speakers
- Cristina Ferrare and Her Personal Journey Fighting Multiple Myeloma. How stem cell replacement helped overcome her disease and how proper nutrition and lifestyle can help prevent you and your family from getting sick.
- Could Hormone Replacement Help You? Dr. Gail Jackson on her unique approach to bio-identical hormone replacement for peri-menopausal and menopausal women.
- What You Need to Know About Colorectal Cancer. Dr. Zuri Murrell shares his expertise on reducing the risk
- When to Say “No” to Surgery. Dr. Mel Kurtulus discusses robotic surgery and non-invasive alternatives to traditional surgery for conditions like endometriosis.
- 4 Things To Do In Any Medical Emergency. Leslie Michaelson, author of The Patient’s Playbook, explains how to put yourself in control of any medical situation.
- Overcoming Prescription Drug Addiction. Dr. Hyla Cass offers natural, dietary alternatives to prescription drugs for common mental health issues and solutions for how to overcome prescription addiction.
- Detox Your Home. Dr. Aly Cohen, founder of The Smart Human, offers practical recommendations for staying healthy in a world assaulting our bodies with toxic chemicals.
- Meditation to Relieve Inflammation. Meditation conducted by Chandresh Bhardwadj, Russell Feingold and Michele D’Angola.
- Venom as a Drug? Dr. Jim Olson explores how cutting-edge applications of snake venom help surgeons find and eliminate cancer.
- Heart Health. How to keep your heart in shape with Drs. Dean Ornish and Pam Taub, including how to reverse the affects of aging.
Other topics include Nutrition, Gut Health Biodynamic Farming, Depression, and Sleep.
Gloria Allred • Christina Applegate • Tichina Arnold • Ed Begley, Jr. • Cindy Crawford • Donna Dixon • Mariel Hemingway • Cyndi Lauper • Rosie O’Donnell • Brooke Shields
2016 Health Summit Gallery
Your Generosity Supports…
Cancer Schmancer’s efforts to save lives by shifting focus from just searching for a cure to Prevention and Early Detection of cancer. Our Early Detection Fran Vans offer free mammograms to marginalized women who don’t have access to health care. Our Detox Your Home School Assembly Program helps kids fight cancer by teaching them how to avoid toxins in their daily lives.
Brought to you by