Fran Drescher’s Master Class Health Summit is a mind-expanding, life-changing day that gives you the tools to prevent, reduce, and reverse dis-ease.
We hand-select doctors and medical experts making exciting inroads in their fields. Instead of focusing on symptoms and treating those, we help you look at your health from a holistic point of view. The summit focuses on whole body wellness. Your mind, body, and spirit are all connected. We help people to stop focusing on symptoms and to start focusing on systems. Because How You Live = How You Feel.
We dive into topics like Cutting-Edge Research, New Treatments, Eastern & Western Medicine, Functional Medicine, GMOs, Mental Health, Medical Cannabis, Detoxing Your Home, Whole Body Wellness, and the Mind-Body Connection.
The current list of this year’s speakers includes:
- Dr. Dale Bredesen, who has developed a protocol using diet among other approaches to prevent and/or reverse neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Dr. Zach Bush, a triple board-certified M.D. specializing in gut health and how the microbiome can impact immune function and your brain.
- Dr. Lee Cowden, a USA board-certified cardiologist and internist, explains his protocol to reverse plaque.
- Dr. Gerry Curatola, a biologic dentist and expert on the mouth/body connection, cancers of the mouth, and the potential harm caused by root canals.
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers shares the radical journey of how she beat breast cancer naturally.
- Dr. Uma Dhanabalan, MPH, FAAFP, MRO, updates us on the latest innovations in medical cannabis treatment.
- Patrick Gentempo, founder of the Revealed film series, helps you discover your personal health philosophy.
- Dr. Antonio Jimenez, founder of Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers, who employs a groundbreaking technology that seeks and destroys circulating cancer cells and has had much success with late-stage cancer patients.
- Chef Seamus Mullen demonstrates how he cured his own arthritis by rethinking his diet and lifestyle.
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan digs deep into the dangers of a gluten-free diet.
- Robyn Openshaw, founder of GreenSmoothieGirl.com, discusses EMF and addressing the risk in your home and work environments.
- Dr. Christopher Shade creator of Quicksilver Scientific, on mercury toxicity and how to detox from heavy metals.
- Christopher Wark tells his personal story of overcoming cancer by changing his lifestyle.
9:00 a.m. – Check In & Organic Continental Breakfast
10:00 a.m. – Program Part One
Noon – Lunch
12:45 p.m. – Program Part Two
2:40 p.m. – Break
3:00 p.m. – Program Part Three
4:00 p.m. – Program Ends. VIP Cocktail Reception Begins
5:00 p.m. – VIP Cocktail Reception Ends
Can’t make it? Please click here to donate to the Cancer Schmancer Movement.