Cancer Schmancer Movement
Auction proceeds benefit the Cancer Schmancer Movement’s lifesaving Be The Change youth program. We teach kids and teens how to identify and eliminate carcinogens and other toxins in their daily lives thereby stopping fatal and chronic diseases like cancer before they start. Like Fran says, “Let’s not get sick in the first place. How’s that for a cure?!”
- Valid for 4 people.
- Winner must be 21 or older.
- Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- This is a private meet and greet.
- The winner may take a photo.
- The winner may bring something small to be signed.
- A meal is part of the event.
- The meal cost is included.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Gratuity is included.
Rules & Regulations
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date in 2019, based on the donor’s availability.
- Payment is to be made via check. Check must be received no later than 2 weeks following close of auction.
AUCTION BEGINS: 11/27/18 at 6am Eastern
AUCTION CLOSES: 12/20/18 at 6pm Eastern