Frantastic White Bean Hummus and Crudité
This is a healthy high protein snack that is easy to make and is great for company or just to keep in the fridge. It’s versatile and can be used as a dip, or on salads and sandwiches.
- 1 cup organic dried white beans cooked according to package instructions
- ¼ cup Cold Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of one whole small lemon (or 1/2 large lemon)
- Salt & Pepper to taste (pinch of each to start)
- In a food processor or blender, add the cooked, drained beans, lemon, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Blend until the consistency is smooth and thick.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking. (If you like it thinner add more liquid!)
- Serve in a bowl surrounded with organic raw veggies. My personal preferences are zucchini, cucumber, celery, carrots, and jicama.